AutoRelated Product Magepow Extension
Magento Extension Document
1 - Prepare your Magento
- It is recommended to install the extension on a test server before you install it in a live store.
- Backup Magento files and the store database. Important: Creating backup before installation of any extensions in Magento is extremely important, especially when are working on a live store.
- Disable Compilation Mode in System >Tools > Compilation.
Magento Cache (refer to II.1.2 Disable Cache For Details)
Full page cache and caching module for Magento (such as Speedster)
Any Additional cache on your server, PHP cache engines, APC, etc.
Important: When developing your Magento store, in order to be able to see changes immediately, you should completely disable the cache. You can enable it after you finish configuring your store.
Remove all possible custom modifications of the Magento “base” theme. "alomagicproduct"(same as any Magento theme) relieson “base” theme,so any modifications of the “base” theme can change the default behavior of alomagicproduct and break some functionality. You should never edit“base” theme's files.
Log out from Magento admin panel. Do not just close the browser window: you need to click Log Out link to refresh the access control system.
2.1 Install Extension
Please following steps below:
Step 1: Upload the whole Extension package (app folder ) to your server.
Update extension to your server or copy folder app above to your Magento in localhost.
Step 2: Install extension
After the successful installation you have to run the command on Magento2 root directory
commandline: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Also, run this commands in the Magento2 Root.
commandline: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
You can refer the below screenshot.
After running the command, you have to log into the admin panel and you have to clear the Cache.
You can refer to the below screenshot.
Step 3: Finish installer.
The following chapter describes some of the basic Magento settings and features. Please note that as authors of this theme we provide support only for the issues related strictly to the extension. Support for Magento configuration/ installation/ maintenance etc is beyond the scope of our support. This chapter should be only treated as a starting point, more information about Magento can be found in Magento documentation : Magento help
1 - How to set up a Related Product Rule? See the examples
To create Related Product Rule please go to the admin panel → Magepow → Related Product Rules and click ‘Add New Rule’ button.
- Rule name - The name of this rule displayed in admin.
- Status - Active or InActive this rule.
- Priority - Only one rule can be applied in one position. If there are several rules, the rule with the highest priority will be executed. Here 1 is the smallest priority.
- Stores - Store this rule apply for.
- Customer Groups - Customer Groups this rule apply for.
'What to Display' Conditions Tab
Verifying this custom conditions field to filter Product applied this rule.
'Where to Display' Conditions Tab
Block Position- Specify where to display block.
- Shopping Cart Page- Display on Shopping Cart Page.
- Product Page- Display on Product Page.
There is a custom conditions field to filter Product applied this rule
Notice: Block in Sidebar Top or Sidebar Bottom could only display when you have set fitted layout for the product displayed it.
- Categories- Display on Categories Page.
Select Specific Categories to choose which to display.
- Block Title - Title displayed in frontend.
- Sort By
- Random: randomly sortting
- Name: sort by name of category
- Price: from low to high
- Price: from high to low
- Newest: like it said - newest
- Max Products to Display - there are maybe hundred of products so you have to limit it right?
Responsive Information Tab
resonsively choose how many items display in a row depending on resolution.
- Slide - Set true to apply config below.
- Slide Vertical - Set true to display slider in vertical form.
- Infinite - Set true to loop back to the top after reaching the last item.
- Auto Play - Automaticaly next slide.
- Arrows - Display Arrows to next or back slide.
- Dots - Display Dots under slider.
- Fade - Appeared only one item and hide others.
- Center Mode - center the slider
- Rows - Choose how many rows you want to display a slider.
- Speed - Set how fast the autoplay next slide.
- autoplay Speed - Set how long the autoplay delay the first next slide.
- padding - Padding between slides.
- width Images - width image of product in slider.
- height Images - height image of product in slider.
- Show Cart - show cart button of product in slider.
- Show Compare - show compare button of product in slider.
- Show Wishlist - show wishlist button of product in slider.
- Show Review - show review button of product in slider.
2 - Frontend Examples
Related Product Slider block in Shopping Cart Page.
Related Product Slider block in Category Page.
Related Product Slider blocks in Content Top and Sidebar Top of Product Page.
Related Product Slider block in Into Native Tab Block of Product Page.
1 - Support
- Ticket Support: http://alothemes.com/ticket. If you have found any bugs or have some other problems with this extension. If the problem is not covered there, you can contact us via support center. We will respond as soon as possible (within 24 – 48 hours, usually much faster)
2 - Contact
- Support Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Sales: email@example.com
Thank for Purchase!